Civil Traffic Violation Defense Lawyer

Orlando and Kissimmee Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney providing professional Civil Traffic Defense and Criminal Defense legal services in Orlando, Kissimmee and Central Florida. Contact Lawyer, Lazaro G. Blanco, Esq., today at 407.344.5577.

Civil Traffic offenses encompass anything that is obviously not a criminal traffic offense. Most of the civil traffic offenses that individual drivers are cited for are speeding, careless driving, toll violations, failure to maintain lane, failure to stop at a red light, failure to stop at a stop sign, faulty equipment on vehicle, illegal tint, failure to display drivers license or registration, expired DL under 6 months, driving while license suspended without knowledge, and many more. An officer can pretty much find an error in most anything that an average daily driver does through a trip from point A to point B. Most of the times, these civil infractions are the root of many criminal cases. For example, a person gets stopped for speeding and when the officer walks up to the window, he supposedly smells marijuana and a search of the vehicle is conducted and drugs are ultimately discovered.

We defend all types of civil infractions depending on the situation. Once you get a ticket, you have 30 days to make an election to attend traffic school and receive a withhold of adjudication on your record thereby saving you points on your license. If you have already elected traffic school within the past year or have used your lifetime amount of school, then you may need to set the case for a hearing and have the judge court order the school. If you lose the hearing, the maximum penalty that a traffic judge can give you is $500 fine, points, and order you to attend traffic school.

If you must address traffic ticket defense or criminal defense issues in Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, or the surrounding Central Florida area, speak to an experienced traffic ticket defense attorney - lawyer at BLANCO LAW CENTER, PA. today by calling 407.344.5577 or by using our online case evaluation form.